Sheet Insulation is made from closed cell low density polyethylene foam, and is available in a wide range of thicknesses to suit your requirements.
- Completely free from all synthetic mineral fibres (SMF's) and therefore no special clothing including respirators is required.
- User friendly and completely safe to handle
- Sheet Insulation is an energy saving product; it has excellent energy absorbing capability and provides excellent insulation against heat loss.
- Because the closed cell structure is impervious to moisture, no standing time is required for drying product prior to use.
- Deadens and absorbs structural noise.
- Insulation Sheeting is economical, as there is low wastage due to the variety of sizes available to suit all applications.
- Sheet Insulation can be used in a wide range of applications for the purposes of insulation, noise and vibration reduction and to protect against damage.
- Tank and Water Heater Insulation
- Underfloor Insulation (thermal & noise)
- Vibration dampening and isolation
- Pool and Spa insulation lining and covers
- Vehicle bonnet, ceiling, boot and undercarpet lining
- Concrete Insulation Blankets for curing.
|Blanket insulation Loose-fill insulation Sheet insulation Blown fibre insulation Concrete block insulation Foam board|